- Handcrafted by artisans from Gujarat,India
- The leather bag is endowed with intricate and beautiful hand embroidery patchwork. It is finished in a stunning work of Ajrakh Mashru silk.
- The bag is an epitome of the artisan's traditional skills which have been in practice for generations .
- The bag has one main compartment with a side zipper and is lined with block printed cotton fabric. The artisans take immense pride in their skills and work with traditional handmade techniques to complete a bag.
- Sometimes a bag takes one to three days to be completed depending on the intricacy of the design.
Length : 8.5 inches approx
Breadth : 4 inches approx
Height : 6.5 inches approx
One main compartment and side zipper pocket inside the bag
The bag has an adjustable strap making it easy to use.
Store the bag in a cool dry place. Avoid cleaning the bag with water or soap. Use dry soft cotton cloth to dust, and wipe the bag. Also if storing the bag for a long time , place a sachet of Silica gel in the bag before placing it inside the cupboard.
All the bags are handcrafted by our artisans; who have been practicing this art for generations as a means of their livelihood. Each bag is a unique piece in itself. As the bag is made of genuine leather (animal skin), you may come across some wrinkles or difference in the uniformity of color across the bag. Each piece of leather is shaped, punched, stitched and tanned or polished by hand. Thus, they retain their original texture even after the manual processing due to which wrinkles and color variations may be seen across the bags. The irregularities or imperfections in color or embellishment are the result of human involvement in the process which adds charm to the finished product. Please note, we take pride in the originality of our products and appreciate that each bag reflects a character that's unique to itself.
- Made of Natural Pure Leather & Ajrakh Mashru Silk
- Keeping live India's Exquisite Craftsmanship
- Long Life and Durable
- Developing and Supporting Artisan Communities across India
a) Online Payment ( Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI)
b) COD Available (Cash on Delivery)