Add a touch of class to every outfit with this beautiful hand embroidered crossbody round sling bag !!!
- Handcrafted by artisans from Gujarat,India
- The bag is endowed with traditional kutchi embroidery on the outside and lined with block printed cotton fabric inside.
- The bag has one main compartment with a side zipper. The artisans take immense pride in their skills and work with traditional handmade techniques to complete a bag.
- Sometimes a bag takes one to three days to be completed depending on the intricacy of the hand embroidered design.
8 inches (dia)
One main compartment with side zipper pocket inside the bag. The bag is lined with block printed cotton lining on the inside giving it a beautiful feel as you open the bag.
The bag is fitted with an adjustable strap making it all the more versatile.
Store the bag in a cool dry place. Avoid cleaning the bag with water or soap. Use dry soft cotton cloth to dust, and wipe the bag. Also if storing the bag for a long time , place a sachet of Silica gel in the bag before placing it inside the cupboard.
All the bags are handcrafted by our artisans; who have been practicing this art for generations as a means of their livelihood. Each bag is a unique piece in itself. As the bag is made of genuine leather (animal skin), you may come across some wrinkles or difference in the uniformity of color across the bag. Each piece of leather is shaped, punched, stitched and tanned or polished by hand. Thus, they retain their original texture even after the manual processing due to which wrinkles and color variations may be seen across the bags. The irregularities or imperfections in color or embellishment are the result of human involvement in the process which adds charm to the finished product. Please note, we take pride in the originality of our products and appreciate that each bag reflects a character that's unique to itself.
- Made of Natural Pure Leather
- Keeping live India's Exquisite Craftsmanship
- Long Life and Durable
- Developing and Supporting Artisan Communities across India
a) Online Payment ( Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI)
b) COD Available (Cash on Delivery)