- Handcrafted by artisans from Rajasthan,India
- The bag is sleek and perfect for your everyday chores. The colorful geometric pattern design weaved on jute rug and finished in leather will never go out of style and makes it a 'must have' in your wardrobe.
- The bag is a reflection of the traditional skills practiced by artisan for generations .
- The bag has one main compartment with side zipper inside the bag and is finished with a cotton lining.
- Sometimes a bag takes one to three days to be completed depending on the intricacy of the design weaved on the jute rug.
**The color of the bag may vary in actual compared to the picture shown because of difference in light settings.
9 inches (L) x 8 inches (w)
One main compartment with side zipper pocket inside the bag
The bag is fitted with an adjustable strap making it easy to use
Store the bag in a cool dry place. Avoid cleaning the bag with water or soap. Use dry soft cotton cloth to dust, and wipe the bag. Also if storing the bag for a long time, place a sachet of silica gel in the bag before placing it inside the cupboard.
All the bags are handcrafted by our artisans; who have been practicing this art for generations as a means of their livelihood. Each bag is a unique piece in itself. As the bag is made of genuine leather (animal skin), you may come across some wrinkles or difference in the uniformity of color across the bag. Each piece of leather is shaped, punched, stitched and tanned or polished by hand. Thus, they retain their original texture even after the manual processing due to which wrinkles and color variations may be seen across the bags. The irregularities or imperfections in color or embellishment are the result of human involvement in the process which adds charm to the finished product. Please note, we take pride in the originality of our products and appreciate that each bag reflects a character that's unique to itself.
- Made of Natural Pure Leather & Jute
- Keeping live India's Exquisite Craftsmanship
- Long Life and Durable
- Developing and Supporting Artisan Communities across India
a) Online Payment ( Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI)
b) COD Available (Cash on Delivery)