- Handcrafted by artisans from Bengal, India
- The bag is cute and perfect for all occasions. The hand embossed design makes it special and distinctive.
- The design is embossed on the leather surface by using wooden/metal blocks of desired pattern and then it’s dyed to get the desired look.
- The bag is a reflection of the traditional skills practiced by Bengal artisan for generation’s .
- The bag two compartments separated by centre zipper pocket. The artisans take immense pride in their skills and work with traditional handmade techniques to complete a bag. Sometimes a bag takes one to three days to be completed depending on the intricacy of the design.
7.5 inches (h) x 8 inches (w) approx
The bag has two compartments separated by a centre zipper pocket. It is also fitted with a small mirror on the flap
The bag is fitted with adjustable strap making it all the more versatile.
Store the bag in a cool dry place. Avoid cleaning the bag with water or soap. Use dry soft cotton cloth to dust, and wipe the bag. Also if storing the bag for a long time, place a sachet of Silica gel in the bag before placing it inside the cupboard.
All the bags are handcrafted by our artisans; who have been practicing this art for generations as a means of their livelihood. Each bag is a unique piece in itself. As the bag is made of genuine leather (animal skin), you may come across some wrinkles or difference in the uniformity of color across the bag. Each piece of leather is shaped, punched, stitched and tanned or polished by hand. Thus, they retain their original texture even after the manual processing due to which wrinkles and color variations may be seen across the bags. The irregularities or imperfections in color or embellishment are the result of human involvement in the process which adds charm to the finished product. Please note, we take pride in the originality of our products and appreciate that each bag reflects a character that's unique to itself.
- Made of Pure Natural Leather
- Keeping live India's Exquisite Craftsmanship
- Long Life and Durable
- Developing and Supporting Artisan Communities across India
a) Online Payment ( Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI)
b) COD Available (Cash on Delivery)